counter customizable free hit WAUGHSHAPPENING: Scottitude

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Scottitude

My friend Scott is coming in town this weekend, and we all know what that means. Alot of throat clearing.

Last time he visited I woke up to find him in my living room wearing only his boxers lying on my nice new formerly clean couch.

After my eyes stopped bleeding I threw the couch away.

Jesus Scott, please try to keep it in your pants this weekend.


This is not my couch but Scott does have his purse with him here.
Sizzle baby.

8 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when a guy is carrying a purse, it is not a purse, it is a MANBAG.

as in
time:current
place:inpromptu party/drinking gathering
players: thatGuy, MANBAG man
thatGuy: "hey dude, can i borrow your lighter?"
MANBAG man: "yeah sure, man. its over there, in my MANBAG."
thatGuy shuffles through a pile of purses and jackets.
MANBAG man: "No, those are purses, dude, i said MANBAG," pointing finger towards one side of pile "it's in the MANBAG, the MANBAG!"

see, there is a difference between a purse and a MANBAG, anybody can see that.

 
At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard about that guy!!!!

 
At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MANBAG!

 
At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has anybody seen my Manbag? It has my Bro (or manzier, if you prefer) in it.

 
At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if i had man boobs i would not wear a manzier. i would let those puppies run free and sexually harass myself at work. all day

 
At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Skeevie Striker!

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

By the way Scott, whose arm is in this picture with you. It looks scary...

 
At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The individual pictured and the title of this post are not in any way affiliated or endorsed by the real Scottitude, nor is the behavior referenced typical of anyone associated with Scottitude, Scottitude.Net, or any other usage or legitimate representation of the One True Scottitude.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home