counter customizable free hit WAUGHSHAPPENING: My ipod makes you wanna jump… jump!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

My ipod makes you wanna jump… jump!

off a bridge.

So I noticed after a long rainy train ride today.



Quality songs, albeit a bit on the sad side. Go here to download some of these awesomely depressing songs (free)- http://www.pandora.com/

Strange and Beautiful- Aqualung

Tulips- Bloc Party

Looks Just Like the Sun- Broken Social Scene
( I am officially addicted to this song)

Your Ex Lover is Dead- Stars

I’m Still Your Fag- Broken Social Scene
(As well, addicted)


*Edit- okay I can’t leave this post without a happier note-

The Boy with the Arab Strap- Belle and Sebastian

Come on Home- Franz Ferdinand

The Way We Get By- Spoon

The First Five Times- Stars

2 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

definitely quality!

 
At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay so I downloaded your sad songs. They are pretty good, but how do you not cry everyday??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home