counter customizable free hit WAUGHSHAPPENING: thank you people

Thursday, May 04, 2006

thank you people

Not you guys. People magazine.

I get free magazines at work and no matter how many times I pick up Newsweek, Weekly News and World Report or the New Yorker I just cannot stop myself from reading silly rags that I consider People to be in the category of.

I have MUCH more important things to think about than Brangelina! (ps- that word makes me want to shoot myself in the face).

So thank you People for your Special Double Edition with your coverage on the worlds 100 most beautiful people. In your long running history of covering beautiful people, thank you for your continued diversified choices like Angelina Jolie, Halle Barry, Brad Pitt, and George Clooney.

It reminds me a little of People's 100 Most Beautiful People last year where they chose Angelina Jolie, Halle Barry, Brad Pitt, and George Clooney as some of the worlds 100 most beautiful people.

no. way. did I see that coming.

One surprising new addition to the list is the gorgeous Moon Bloodgood from our favorite blockbuster movie Win a Date with Tad Hamilton (read: 8 people saw this movie).

If anything she should be rewarded for having the most reoccurring vowels in one persons name ever.


Moon Bloodgood is soooo coool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home