counter customizable free hit WAUGHSHAPPENING: back by alamringly un-popular lack of demand

Monday, July 23, 2007

back by alamringly un-popular lack of demand

hi.

hello.

More than 1 person has asked me if I had shut this house down so I thought I'd post a little something to let everyone know I'm still alive. (And by more than 1 person, I mean 2. 2 people have asked me).

Lets get things going with my favorite new movie not yet released in theatres. How do I know it will be my favorite movie? Because of clips like this...



More blogging to come, I promise.

3 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm, doughnuts!

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spider pig ROCKS

 
At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you said there was more to come!? Stop being lazy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home