counter customizable free hit WAUGHSHAPPENING: manimal

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

manimal

Does anyone remember this show?

It's not a show I think of daily basis but I must admit when I came across this clip on youtube I was ever so excited, or more precisely, ever so uncomfortable. Kinda like the time I caught my little brother singing Popa Don't Preach into my hairbrush while dancing in front of a mirror in his tightie whities. Good times.

Manimal


One question, if the premise of this show is this dude being able to turn into any animal of his choosing at any given time, why not turn into a panther and maul these guys, or into an enormous hawk poke their eyes out and fly away.

Wait wait wait...the best plan is to watch karate videos for weeks, bitch slap the air like its your gay boyfriend julio, then come back and redeem yourself with some homoerotic kung foo.

pretty awesome if you ask me.

7 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally remember this show - which is scary cause I think it was only on 1/2 a season. His co-star was Melody Anderson (from Jake and the Fat Man fame) she was totally in love with him. All I remember was a panther (mostly) the hawk and a Lion. They used the same panther formation scene over and over again.

Does anybody remember Ladyhawke?

 
At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LadyHawke! Yes I do remember! and it came out right after Manimal how weird. It is one of my all time favorite movies.

Didn't a person change into an animal in the movie Willow?

Ricky B.

 
At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok a) i never owned tighty whities, and i never sang madonna into a hairbrush, i do believe you are the one that used to lip-sync madonna into a hair brush while dancing on the bed, b) you suck, and c) LadyHawke was kick ass. Nothing's better then a medieval movie set to 80's rock music. HELL YEAH

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

hmm I suck do I? Dont make me find the pictures of you in drag when you were six geoffery, cause I WILL USE THEM. bwahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhaahhahahaa

 
At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gay kung-fu? gay-fu? kung-fu-bulous?

Check this out:
http://www.redbalcony.com/?vid=20686

Not suitable for old people, children, or hack ex-attorneys with no authority over their minions

 
At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are dog's dorks not allowed on Blogger?

 
At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey top guy, problems downtown? Check us out make your girl super happy, smile all day. You superhero.

Seriously though, that Manimal thing was lame. Do you think the music was part of the original montage, or was that added in for Utube?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home