counter customizable free hit WAUGHSHAPPENING: fastest belly button ever

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

fastest belly button ever

You would think that with a post like this I am the most bored person in the world. Contrary to popular belief I actually do get busy at work and these past few weeks have been nutso.

But I was thinking about belly buttons and my brothers car which is an Audi at the same time, please people, why bother asking what makes me think of these things.

do you have an innie or an audi?

5 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

Let me just get this out of the way before I get railed by geoffrey. Yes I created this picture in power point and paint. I do not know how to use photoshop. I know, I am a mongoloid for it. Suck it.

 
At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow innie and an audi

i get it

wowthat is really funny.

 
At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that guys got an audi in his innie. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh wait, thats not really that funny. Sorry let me just erase all of those.

 
At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can figure out hw to write a my space pae in 15 minutes, but you cannot figure out photshop.

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

myspace is cool, photoshop drools, i rule.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home