counter customizable free hit WAUGHSHAPPENING: myspace induced seizure

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

myspace induced seizure

I was in the process of writing a lengthy post describing in detail how very annoying people’s myspace pages can be, with scrolling glitter text and neon flashing pictures of tigers and superman. While admittedly having a bit of writers block lately, I went ahead and just made one.

I did this in 15 minutes guys; imagine what a 14 year old girl can do on a rainy afternoon in her bedroom. Havoc.

6 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

where are the 17,000 you tube videos, i mean what's the point of a myspace page if it doesn't make your computer lock up everytime you look at it.

 
At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome episode

http://www.hom.com.ru/small/wallpapers/japan_blue.gif

 
At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont me no glitta hatta!

 
At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats awesome

 
At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked the hamsters. don't call me an asshole.

 
At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy crap! you're right! that is so incredibly annoying!!!! yikes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home