counter customizable free hit WAUGHSHAPPENING: completely relaxing day

Thursday, December 28, 2006

completely relaxing day

started with waking up after 3 drunken hours of sleep having to run 5 thousand errands before my trip, meeting family and friends for farewell lunch that started with my brother dumping his drink all over the floor table and everything else in his path, ending in a very spicy proscuitto sandwich that did not like me, said sandwhich causing me to stop at a McDonalds bathroom on the way home from Richmond and promtly barf everything I've consumed in the past three days. Seriously Geoffrey where IS the vomotorium?

Also driving the minivan letting my dad out to pump the gas apparently= my dad forgetting the nozzle and me ripping said nozzle completely out of the gas pump driving away like a maniac.

So Im not stressed at all about my 19+ hours of flight time tomorrow, Not at all.

But the gas thing was pretty funny.

3 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't die loser

ps ps ps ps

oh yeah and I change my order to SIX lady boys

 
At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is it possible that you pass as an adult?

 
At 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once my grandfather ripped one of those old style pumps out of its socket, but it caught on fire and he had to run for his life.

So not as funny I guess.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home