counter customizable free hit WAUGHSHAPPENING: some things

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

some things

I've been meaning to download songs lately, I have a list, as I always do. But its slipped my mind the last few nights when I've arrived home.

I was walking to meet a friend tonight after work and in a horrible mood I was. I passed a pregnant woman in very nice clothes holding a suitcase walking down the road crying.

I downloaded my list when I got home.

I hope this changes your life as quickly as it did mine.

9 Comments:

At 2:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good choice as always trace.

 
At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

weak

 
At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so does that come with razor blades or do i just have to gnaw the flesh off my wrists.

 
At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very beautiful song honey.

 
At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bright Eyes Rules!

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Matt has a tiny penis.

 
At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look up bright eyes on pandoras- best suggestions they give. promise.

 
At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I plan to listen to this as soon as I get home because I lack the capability (read: ability to bypass my offices IT traps that render me less entertained) to do so in the office. BTW, I hate him. He's been ousted.

 
At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still dont get the Bright eyes. Ive given them many chances, but I just dont see the appeal. I feel like it this sort of high school guitar playing, wear your emotions on your selve in order to get laid, thats just spun out of control. Anyway, hope your day got better and more importantly what happened to the crying pregnant girl? jesus, quit thinking about yourself and think about all the crying pregneant people walking the streets with suitcases for once in yuour life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home