counter customizable free hit WAUGHSHAPPENING: What's better than winning a gold medal at the Special Olympics?

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

What's better than winning a gold medal at the Special Olympics?

Not being on crutches.

Since you people get sadistically excited when I hurt myself which happens unceremoniously often, you will be delighted to hear that I’m in a cast on crutches.

It doesn’t suck as bad as I thought it would, and by that I mean I would rather have to sleep in a tank filled with razor blades and witch hazel every night than be on crutches in NYC.

This blows worse than the time I decided to get a Brazilian wax the night before I ran a 5K.

Aside from people being extremely nice to a gimp on the train and letting me almost always have a seat I see absolutely no benefit to this situation. Taking cabs to work every morning sucks beyond comprehension.

The moral of the story, do not run across the street, drunk, in very high heals into large pot holes.


seriously guys, this is not funny

10 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

please tell me you didn't!!
Why are you and Geoffrey hurting yourselves???

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

because we're not even good at what we do best- drinking!

 
At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus sorry to hear about your injury, get better hon!!

 
At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TRACEEYYYYY, I was out of town for a while and just got caught up on your blog. You are too funny, keep it up!

 
At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, how long are you on crutches? That must suck to be in the city on crutches. Wh

 
At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, poor Tracey, but guess what Cliff propsed and we are now looking at a wedding on a boat on Smith Mountain Lake!

 
At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that really sucks - maybe you could get one of those eletric wheelchairs. one with a shopping basket in the front a flag in the back and a eletric horn!

 
At 8:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad you don't have a obsessed roommate to cook and clean for you.

Sit on the couch together and enjoy some music and conversation.

To give you back massages and help you dress.

You had your chance.

 
At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont listen to anyone Trace!! Gimps are hot!

 
At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you were faking this whole time! I knew it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home