counter customizable free hit WAUGHSHAPPENING: best blog entry ever

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

best blog entry ever

jeez, I know I have not posted in a while but can you guys seriously back off with all the emails? I've been extremely busy lately. There is only so much a person can do to please the masses.

Lie #8967, I am not busy. I am so bored I can barely finish this boring post. Oh and all the people emailing me thats lie #8984, and yes I've told 17 lies in the middle of typing that sentence.

I cannot fathom how much time I spend at work doing absolutely nothing remotely related to work. Lest I complain mind you. But it would help to have SOMEthing to do other than surf the web/ make prank phone calls/ sabotage all the printers and faxes by cramming paper into all the wrong trays just to watch people get completely pissed off and walk back and forth to their cubes and the printer area/ pick my nose/ send personal emails/ sexually harrass EVERYONE for 8 full hours a day.

For all this hard work I deserve a long vacation which I will be taking next week. So be prepared to not get any posts for a while that will be neither boring nor even there, just like you like it.


i SO don't want to be here

7 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ms. Waugh

It has come to our attention that lately you have not been productive at work. The IT department has reviewed the history of your browser and it seems you spend a lot of time on sites that are not job related (unless you are working on a men's undergarment account).

Furthermore, in the last several weeks the HR dept has logged several complaints about your personal behavior, i.e. inapproprate touching, licking, flashing, poor hygine, scaring, barking, growling, etc.

It has also come to our attention that your boss is scared of you so no formal action will be taken, however, I respectively request, for my personal sanity, that you please turn your life around, and become a positive roll model for your co-workers.

Have you ever considered the Lord?

 
At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're so fired.

 
At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so bored at work this summer I actually fwd those stupid chain emails that I would never used to fwd. God help us all.

 
At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW. That kid looks just like you! :))

 
At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are too funny, but you really are going to get fired. Remember how good collecting unemployment is though?? You'll be drunk everyday, woohoo

 
At 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i spent all my free time at work looking for another job. went on a whole host of usless interviews, and when someone finally called with position - a temp to perm, immediate hire - i quit. and so far, career wise, it is the best thing that i have ever done.

so that is what i have been up to.

 
At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of goofing off, surfing the web, Have you found any good guys online yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home