counter customizable free hit WAUGHSHAPPENING: Streptococcal pharyngitis

Friday, August 04, 2006

Streptococcal pharyngitis

I finally went to the ER on Wed by which point my throat was threatening to climb outside my face and stab me repeatedly in a bloody rage. It cannot be expressed in words what my throat looked and felt like.

Turns out I have strep and tonsilitis. You know its bad when the Dr. says "whoa" then cringes when he takes a look.

Because I've had tonsilitis already this year he informed me that if this happens 4 or 5 times again within the year I will have to have my tonsils removed. I told him if this happens 4 or 5 more times I will remove my own throat with a rusty spoon.

I was going to post a gnarly pic of my throat but I cant do that to you guys. So here is the strain of molecules that makes up Streptococcal pharyngitis. ENJOY!!


2 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better than Gonorrhea

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Gonorrhea hurts too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home