counter customizable free hit WAUGHSHAPPENING: online dating update

Monday, August 28, 2006

online dating update

Anonymous said...
Speaking of goofing off, surfing the web, Have you found any good guys online yet?
2:37 PM Aug 16


I have yet to find a decent boy on match.com. Unless the meaning of the word "decent" changed to "they come to my house steal things then never call me back", then yes, I have.

I've a much longer list of bad date stories I was going to add to my list but now it’s just too depressing to bother.

I used to be a big believer in the philosophy of "try to be the type of person you want to attract". In other words, you choose who comes into your life by the way you lead your own.

If that’s true then apparently I am a maniac baby eating sociopath from Long Island with thinning hair and unidentifiable body odor.



hey tuhraceee, wanna go out?

5 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAAAATTTT???

are you serious?

 
At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if you have bad luck or just wear a sign around your neck advertising for assholes.

Well with all the assholes walking around these days I guess you can never really know.

good luck anyway!

 
At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait until we get to read about you finally meeting your prince charming.

 
At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice picture! Is that your last date? SUHWEET.

 
At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why oh why dear sweet tracy do you settle for less? you are way too freakin awesome.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home