counter customizable free hit WAUGHSHAPPENING: Miss Universe continued...

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Miss Universe continued...

I heard last night that after Miss Puerto Rico was crowned she passed out. Unfortunately I could not find a picture of the beauty in her compromised situation, so here is a picture of me passed out.

Except when I go down no gives me a crown and roses, they just duct tape me to the bed with Sparks.


Being duct taped to a can of sparks is waaay cooler than a diamond crown anyways

4 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is that Sparks?

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

What do you mean how is that sparks? Its sparks in the giant orange can. Who is this?

 
At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is SmokinJoe and I've never tried sparks in the giant orange can, I don't think I've even seen sparks in the giant orange can.

P.S. Does it come in Grape?

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

joey fatone??? I KNEW you read my shit! Sparks unfortunately does not come in grape, although it does come in black label with extra added alcohol. If you drink too many your head explodes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home