counter customizable free hit WAUGHSHAPPENING: snakes on a fuckin plane

Thursday, July 20, 2006

snakes on a fuckin plane

"Snakes on a Plane" starring Samuel L Jackson is due to hit theatres August 18th and I couldn’t be more excited. Oh wait I mean I couldn’t care less, one of those. I would rather spend my afternoon sunbathing nude with anorexic lepers.

I thought at first maybe the title was some catchy euphemism or analogy referring to a totally different subject. You know, like a play on words. Maybe it’s about the philosophical search of one mans journey through the skies, a pilot on a search for passion and intellectual conquest. Nope, it’s about snakes on a plane.

I think the last possible thing on my mind besides deadly snakes on my next flight is running in Neil Patrick Harris and having that embarrassing “yeah I did coke off that strippers ass” moment when he forgets that he used to play a homosexual 13 year old Dr. on a hit TV show where he had a best friend named Boner, or should have been named Boner like Mike Seaver’s best friend that no one really ever commented on the fact that he was named after the cavernous nerves that prompt the penis to fill with blood and become swollen and firm.

I can’t think of any stupider concept than snakes on a plane. But why stop there New Line Cinemas? Why not “Tigers on a Boat”, “Emus on a Train” or “Junkies in my Backyard”?



wait wait wait, is that Kenan Thompson?? nevermind I HAVE to see this movie.

6 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kenan Thompson ROCKS THE HOUSE. Did you see fatburger? Great flick.

 
At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and Samuel L Jackson, anyone who uses their middle initial is hilarious.

 
At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

worst movie ever.

 
At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well written, sweet lass... whatever hope this movie had of being not horrible, you absolutely killed.

 
At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm saving my money for Miami Spice err I mean Miami Vice!

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Donet even get me started about Me Super Ex Girlfriend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home