counter customizable free hit WAUGHSHAPPENING: OfficerButtBaby on the red carpet

Thursday, April 27, 2006

OfficerButtBaby on the red carpet

I recently volunteered at the Tribeca Film Festival.
If you call volunteering showing up then immediately leaving.

I arrived for my scheduled shift wearing what I thought would be appropriate attire for selling low budget movie tickets. Flip flops a t-shirt and a hippy skirt. Comfy yet chic, no?

No.

The entrance was a freakin RED CARPET. While I didn't recognize anyone as being particularly famous, there were paparazzi everywhere, flashbulbs going crazy.

I must have looked like some red-neck homeless person.

DuHUH, where do I go where do I go?

1 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who the fuck is eaie6xgs80vpvi? (S)He sucks.

P.S. I like the red carpet that you added to your own feet. It blends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home