counter customizable free hit WAUGHSHAPPENING: midget babies

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

midget babies

I recently introduced my mother to the show "Little People, Big World" on TLC and she became immediately obsessed.
http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/lpbw/about.html

While the show proved to be mildly boring at best, I find it so interesting that a set of twins can be both dwarfed and of "average height".

This got me to thinking about midgets and midget babies. At what point do you notice that your baby is a midget?

Whats better than a baby? An even SMAAALLER Baby!

Holy shit, what if you saw this thing running around your house?


4 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That last picture cannot be for real!!!!

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yes the picture is real I have someone in my family who is like her.

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

"This thing"?! She is a beautiful little girl. She is a person with thoughts and feelings just like you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home