counter customizable free hit WAUGHSHAPPENING: woops

Monday, March 05, 2007

woops

See if you can decipher this email chain, read from the bottom up:

Fri 2:36pm- Re. Katie (my friend) to me:
“the cab driver nearly crashed I’m laughing so hard right now”

Fri 2:14pm- Fwd. Me to Katie (my friend)
“holy god, talk about getting fired”

Fri 1:56pm- Re. Katie (some woman I do not know named Katie who works in my company’s London office) to me:
“sorry wish I was in new york to get your booze for you but stuck in grey old london!!”

Fri 1:24pm- Me to Katie (my friend)
“is there a liquor store around you? can you get a medium bottle of stoli raz for tonight? if i leave my office one more time i think i am fired”


Are you there god? It’s me, retard.

6 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5im0Ssyyus

shun the unbeliever

best_fan_ever

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Now at least I know who my best fan ever is finally, way to go fagatron.

 
At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm going to candy mountain

 
At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get it.... no huge surprise there.. so you and katie and hmmmm...

 
At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2015994882

Is this Tracy in the video?

 
At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good lord is that funny. Passed it around the floor and 4 out of 5 traders agree with me, but not to worry, the 5th is a goofy retard bastard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home