counter customizable free hit WAUGHSHAPPENING: high pitch eric

Friday, July 08, 2005

high pitch eric

Living in New York City I often encounter famous people and sometimes even have the opportunity to hang out with them. I am NOT a star freak or anything of the kind. I could care less what Jessica Simpson eats for breakfast, how big Lindsey Lohan’s anorexic shits are, or how Tom Cruise is nearly 2ft shorter than Katie Holmes.

Who really cares. Not me, but when you get to drink beer with Jimmy Fallon and Shooter McGavin, that’s pretty fun.

Last night, by far, was the best celebrity encounter I have had as of yet. Many of you will question this person’s status as a celebrity, but believe you me; he was as famous as the president last night after the Yankees Game when we met him.

Hanging out in the bowling alley/ bar across from Yankee Stadium after a very awesome game against Cleveland last night my friend hears this voice and immediately recognizes the tight whiney girlish Michael Jackson voice as High Pitch Eric from the Howard Stern Show.

If you are unfamiliar with him you can check this site for a full description of him as a member of Howard Stern’s Wack Pack. He is #6 down on the list. http://psychcentral.com/psypsych/The_Wack_Pack

I must say Eric was one of the nicest if not most outwardly retarded people I have ever met. He was with some friends, a guy who I think is a former Wack Pack named something like Drunk Irish guy, and a girl Katherine who works with handicapped children, fittingly enough.

Anyway, they were all totally cool people. We made plans for them to come play on my office softball team and I will be bringing High Pitch to every party I go to this summer. He even gave me his # and made me promise NOT to give it out. So the number is 917-563...
just kidding.

Here are a few pics from last night, enjoy.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home