counter customizable free hit WAUGHSHAPPENING: tracy goes to west virginia has dumbest conversation of her life

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

tracy goes to west virginia has dumbest conversation of her life

The conversation below took place at a gas station near the New River Gorge in West Virginia.

Some friends and I were on our way to Bridge Day, a really cool event where over 500 base jumpers leap into one of the largest gorges in the US. You can check it out at http://www.wvbridgeday.com.

We had been driving for hours and stopped for gas, beer, jerky and whatever else you get for a camping trip in West Virginia.

I decided to get some cash just in case I needed it for anything. Little did I know I was about to have the dumbest conversation of my life. Please note that this took place in October of 2000 and the invention of the ATM machine occured in the year of our lord, 1967.

Me to Gas Station Cashier: "Where is your ATM?"

Dumb Ass Cashier: "Our what?"

Me: "Your ATM."

Dumb Ass Cashier: "Our what?"

Me: "Your ATM."

Dumb Ass Cashier: "Our what?"

Me: "Your ATM."

Dumb Ass Cashier: "Our what?"

Me: "Your ATM."

Dumb Ass Cashier: "Our what?"

Me: "Your ATM."

Dumb Ass Cashier: "Our what?"

Me: "Your ATM."

Dumb Ass Cashier: "Our what?"

Me: "A little bank that you stick your bank card in press some buttons and money comes out."

Dumb Ass Cashier: "Oh, we aint got one them."


Thank you. 128 of my brain cells just committed suicide during that conversation.



"Shoooooot, and this whole dang time I thought it was a dang urinal!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home