counter customizable free hit WAUGHSHAPPENING: worst day ever

Sunday, January 02, 2005

worst day ever

I hate cops and I hate southerners and I hate dentist offices and I hate mini-vans.

These things decided to join forces one day last month to ruin my already horrific morning.

I know after reading this you will tell me that I am an asshole and the entire situation was my own fault. I am fully aware that I am a retard thank you.

I was driving my Dad’s mini-van while in Virginia to the dentist when I got pulled over.

My Dad’s mini-van sucks because it is new and shiny and doesn’t seem like its going that fast when you are doing 80 in a 55. Cops in Virginia suck because they have nothing else to do but give people speeding tickets and be fat and ugly. My dentist office sucks because they decided NOT to check with my insurance company in NY to see if I’m covered out of network until AFTER I got x-rayed and cleaned even though I ASKED them twice to check before because I wasn’t SURE if I was covered.

Gas for the mini-van $20
Speeding Ticket from suck ass cop- $170
Dentist Visit full of nothing fun- $140

$300+ dollars later and now I have to get fitted for a mouth piece to wear while sleeping to stop the grinding which has apparently been slowly crushing my teeth into tic tacs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home